Couples Grief and Loss Counselling
Grief and Loss Counselling for Couples
I work with parents who have experienced a death in their family and are struggling to come to terms with the loss.
I work with parents:
- Who have lost a child and are struggling with their grief
- Are experiencing the loss differently to their partner and can’t understand why they aren’t grieving the same way
- Want to learn to speak more openly about how they feel with their partner
In couples counselling we work together so you can:
- Learn about your own grief so you can better support yourself and your partner
- Build a new relationship that can be stronger than it was before
- Learn new communication skills, so you can talk to each other honestly about your own loss
33% of relationships fail due to the loss of a child or a child being disabled. This is a challenging time. Not only are you trying to work through your own issues, but you are trying to deal with your partner to keep your relationship together.
I can help you navigate this difficult time so you can come out the other side stronger, closer and more resilient than ever before.
Here’s what to do next:
- If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation, please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
- If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me on 0434 865 429 to discuss your needs.