Penrith Family Counselling
I am an experienced family counsellor who provides family therapy for a wide range of issues.
I work with families who feel:
- That they are no longer a family unit
- The Parents feel the pressure of working all the time
- Children are filling their time with extra-curricula activities
- Family members feel alone and disconnected
- Parents feel like they have lost control of the children and don’t know how to work together in order to discipline them
Do any of the statements below sound familiar?
- They always do what they want to do, they never do what we ask them
- All I ask of them is to do the dishes
- They don’t do what they are told
- They are always on the computer, I don’t know what they do on there
- He/She (the other parent) doesn’t back me up when I try to discipline the kids
- They never let me do what I want to
- We never talk
- Mum/Dad is always at work
- They always yell at us
- We can never do anything right
Working in family therapy or family counselling can help you all:
- Gain a greater understanding of what a family is
- Learn how to make new decisions on making your family work as one unit again
- Have a new appreciation for other family members
- Learn how to communicate more effectively
- We can work together to build the family you deserve
Here’s what to do next:
- If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation, please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
- If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me on 0434 865 429 to discuss your needs.