Individual Grief Counselling
Individual Grief Counselling in Sydney
I work with a range of children, adolescents and adult individuals, offering grief counselling from my Penrith office, in the western suburbs of Sydney.
Grief and loss can affect many individuals in a variety of ways. It can be enormously helpful for you to work with a grief counsellor to receive support during this painful time. I can work with you to help you make sense of your loss and to begin to find a way forward in your life again.
I work with adults who feel:
- Lost, helpless and hopeless in their life because of a loss
- Alone and lonely after the loss of a loved one
- Frustrated with friends and family who are not listening to them
- Abnormal because those close to you are saying, “Get on with your life”
- Isolated and disconnected with no-one to talk to about their loss
I work with children and adolescents who:
- Feel like they are to blame for what has happened
- Are feeling guilty because of the loss of a sibling or parent
- Have shut down and can’t talk to anyone about their pain
- Are feeling sad and lonely, like there is no place in the world that fits for them
- Can’t concentrate at school and feel like their friends don’t understand
Here’s what to do next:
- If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation, please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
- If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me on 0434 865 429 to discuss your needs.