Job Loss Counselling
Individual Grief and Loss Counselling Due to Job Loss
I work with professionals who are no longer employed or have been made redundant.
Some of the issues I work with include:
- Feelings of grief because you’ve lost your job through no fault of your own
- Recently retired, and feeling lost with the direction in your life
- Feeling despair from financial difficulties due to a job loss
- Experiencing relationship conflict because your partner doesn’t understand your feelings about being out of work
Through individual counselling for job loss, you can:
- Learn to recognise your emotions and what they mean to help overcome your grief
- Feel renewed vitality, direction and purpose in your life again
- Clarify what your needs are and the future you want to create
- Gain greater confidence and happiness about your relationship
Here’s what to do next:
- If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation, please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
- If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me on 0434 865 429 to discuss your needs.