Penrith Relationship Counselling and Marriage Therapy
I offer relationship counselling and marriage therapy for couples from my Penrith office.
I work with couples who are living together or are separated.
Some of the most common issues I deal with in relationship counselling include:
- Difficulty communicating your feelings with your partner
- Feeling the distance between you is growing and you’re feeling lonely and disconnected
- Difficulty deciding on how to parent your children, leading to arguments
- Problems with your children navigating the transition between separate households
- Issues related to co-parenting and creating workable agreements
Working in relationship counselling together can help you:
- Understand each other and build a new relationship full of joy and happiness
- Learn new parenting skills so you work as a team
- Learn how to be effective co-parents for the benefit of your children
- Find productive ways to deal with differences and conflict
Here’s what to do next:
- If you’re ready to make an appointment or want to book a FREE 10-minute telephone consultation, please click the Schedule Appointment button below and I will contact you shortly.
- If you’re not ready to make an appointment, please call me on 0434 865 429 to discuss your needs.